duminică, 26 aprilie 2020

Love never fails

I opened up much wider.
I walked in and out of my cage.
I stayed every time I needed to run faster.
I bit you every time I had the chance.

Out of my cage, I didn't feel protected.
I was vulnerable and soft.
With my big mouth, open-hearted,
On the shaking earth.

You soothed my uncertaintys with words,
But your actions were much louder.
You refused to put down the walls.
And then, I remembered I was stronger.

There was a time when I needed to know,
Why and how to fix this inconvenience
But now, Oh! now I've seen my heart's glow
The path of light, from hardship to resilience.

My heart is teaching me about my grief
Without pain there is no love, she whispers.
With all the loss, guilt, shame, and unbelief
My darling, it's only love, that never fails.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu