luni, 2 martie 2020

Ziran

Please, let me feel my sadness,
Don't try to make it light.
Just let me be, embrace the darkness
That's part of my inside.

Just see the beauty that it is,
The gifts it has to offer.
It's not all about the light and peace.
Sometimes your eyes are open, when you crumble.

It's in the darkest place that I found strength,
In the unknown, I found my answers.
It's in the biggest despair that found faith,
In the silence, I found presence.
It's on the longest road that I found the path,
In the fog, I found my clarity.
It's in the misery that I found wealth,
In the middle of the storm, I found serenity.

I am the dark and ugly, full of scars,
My heart is shattered.
Misunderstood, unfit.. as you'll predict.
Regrettably bespattered.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu